So this morning when I discovered TAPPAN COLLECTIVE, an online shop and distributor of affordable (and gorgeous) art/photography my foray into the art world was officially peaked. As of late I have noticed myself being drawn to the work of all the Coppola sisters whether it be their books, movies (Sophia), or photography (Gia). Currently I am obsessing over Sophia's films The Virgin Suicides and Somewhere because hello the vibe and cinematography is just so on point in these two films it hurts. I love Gia's fashion films and of course her amazing, whimsical, feminine photography, of which TAPPAN has an incredible assortment of. All in all I'm just loving the summery sophisticated cool vibe in all things, but especially in art, so I thought I would share some of the amazing prints and pieces I am currently coveting from TAPPAN COLLECTIVE.
1. "Ladies" by Gia Coppola here
2. "Good Morning" by Lani Trock here
3. "Xenn" by Dafy Hagai here
4. Left: "Bath" by Eric Chakeen here, Right: "Diagram 1" by Alyson Provax here
5. "Eight Miles HIgh" by Isaac Zoller here
6. "Runway" by Gia Coppola here
*All images found/taken from the Tappan Collective website.